Short Course in Drafting and Negotiating International Loan Contracts
Start Date: 19 July 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has complicated the management of the sovereign debt of many countries (especially in Africa) which were already experiencing debt repayment difficulties and has accentuated the need for sovereign debt sustainability.
The Drafting and Negotiating International Loan Contracts short course is an eight session virtual course that introduces participants to the:
- international capital market;
- examines how a loan agreement is drafted;
- what are its standard clauses;
- discusses special provisions in bank loans and bond issues;
- Address issues related to guarantees;
- contingent liabilities and
- collateralized debt.
By attending this short course, it will fill the capacity gaps in National Treasuries, Debt Management Institutions and State Owned Enterprises, it will also broaden the pool of officials and lawyers qualified to Draft and Negotiate International Debt Agreements.
Request More Information