The Future of Banking in a Post-Pandemic World
Dates: 15 August 2022
Cost: $1 500/R24 270 (Hybrid) OR $1 000/R16 180 (Online)
Location: Online/in - person Johannesburg, South Africa
Modality: Hybrid – 5 days Mon-Fri (9.30am – 3.30pm SAST) OR Online 6 - days (Mon, Wed & Fri 4:00pm - 7:00pm SAST)
Faced with changing consumer expectations, emerging technologies, and new business models, this programme offered jointly with the University of Pretoria will focus on how to embrace emerging technology and open eco-systems, remain flexible to adopt evolving business models and the shift to mobile banking, personalisation in the digital era and put customers at the centre of every strategy. The facilitator for this course is Mr. Hermann Krull, Chief Legal Officer of Access Bank, South Africa.
THE FUTURE OF BANKING
- The regulation of crypto assets
- Understanding the flow of money in crypto transactions
- The introduction of central bank digital currencies
- The growing importance of virtual and mobile banking in South Africa – a case study
- Alliance banking partnerships with FinTech’s.
- New risks to be considered and managed in banking – social, environmental and climate change
Request More Information